6.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

One time offer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I use adwords at first time. I need to sell a product asap (monitors, qty: 150. my customer orderd, but didn't payd), that's why I need big audience. Can somebody experienced recommend what settings worth it? Daily budged? CPC is my partner? Is there any pitfall what is great to know at first time?  THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: One time offer

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Aidan,

You need to focus more on the ad content. Your ads should speak to your audiences clearly.. what kind of monitor is it "LCD monitor, CRT monitor etc"; then you should also feature a Price Range so that customers before clicking on your ad should know at first hand that what is the monitor type and at what range is it available.
If you can put some offers (discount, free shipping etc.) "tactically" it will be great.
Keywords should be tight- not all broad match keywords. Make adgroups- theme based.

Hope it will help.

Please let me know if you need any clarification or any assistance.

Thanks,
Kundan

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

In terms of possible "pitfalls" I would caution you that's it's possible to spend a lot of money using AdWords, without getting the results you want. Most successful advertisers spend months getting their campaigns running at peak performance.

If you're trying to sell surplus computer monitors and only have a one-time, limited stock to offer, AdWords may not be the right advertising venue for you. If you read through the AdWords Help Center material and feel comfortable that you understand how to construct and manage your campaign, though, you can certainly give it a try!

Good luck. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much the replies, two of you gave me important informations! I will try and keep in mind the advice! Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Kundan,

Very useful. Thanks for the info.

--Divya