AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

One of your other ads is already showing for this keyword.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I click on Ad Preview it says One of your other ads is already showing for this keyword. But I don't have any other Ad. How to solve this issue?

adword.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: One of your other ads is already showing for this keyword.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

The screenshot you attached looks as if it is an ad that hasn't been approved. Can you show us an example of what you are saying with an approved ad? If your ads are still being reviewed, wait and diagnose and preview after the approval process. Also, consider that ads in other campaigns and ad groups can show for your keyword if they are closely related or broad. SO make sure you have added negatives to solve this problem.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: One of your other ads is already showing for this keyword.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

The screenshot you attached looks as if it is an ad that hasn't been approved. Can you show us an example of what you are saying with an approved ad? If your ads are still being reviewed, wait and diagnose and preview after the approval process. Also, consider that ads in other campaigns and ad groups can show for your keyword if they are closely related or broad. SO make sure you have added negatives to solve this problem.