AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

One game gets tons of impressions, other none?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently running some Universal App Campaigns for two of my games. One is a brand new game released about 1 week ago, and the other an older game. However for some reason I can't understand the new game gets tons and tons of impressions for the ad campaigns while the old app gets basically nothing at all. Even though the bid and settings are basically exactly the same on both the games.
Do anyone know why this is?

1 Expert replyverified_user

One game gets tons of impressions, other none?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There are a number of reasons that two different universal app campaigns could receive different impression numbers. It would help to get a little more info from you. Can you tell me a bit more about the age of the campaigns (i.e. were both campaigns set up at the same time, or has the older one been running for a long time?) and whether the older app campaign has historically gotten higher impressions?

Cassie

Re: One game gets tons of impressions, other none?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie! Hmm I don't know what else to say about the campaings, one is for a new game that was released about 2 weeks ago and the other campaign is for an older game. I also did another campaign for an even older game and that one gets 0 impressions. I have a bigger problem now though that conversions and installs does not seem to accurate at all where I have over 15000 conversions but only 200 installs, so I have had to halt most of the campaigns, I made a thread about this here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/15230-Conversions-is-230-instal...