Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Number of Ads Under One Ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi..

I am Sowmya.. As I am new to google adwords, I have plenty of queries need to clarify..Please support me with your answers.

1. I am wondering to know how many ad groups can we create under one campaign and how many ads under that each ad group?

2. Does the Max cpc and daily budget we set comes under whole campaign or each ad?

3.How many broad or exact or phrase keywords we are limited to choose and for which match type we should give high preference?

4. How to select keywords from keyword tool -- do we need to choose Low competetion and Low budget keyword always?

5.Does campaign name and adgroup name have any effect of ad position? and does keyword inclusion is mandatory in adgroup and ad names?

Please help me clear my doubts for proceeding smooth in adword account creation.

Regards

Sowmya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sowmya s
September 2015

Re: Number of Ads Under One Ad group

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi sowmya s,

Welcome to the community,

1.You can create 20,000 adgroups/campaign & 300 display ads per adgroup (including Image Ads).

Find more help here AdWords account limits.

2.You have to set your Daily Budget for each individual campaign. You can set the Max CPC. at adgroup level(it will be your default Max CPC for all the keywords under the adgroup) or you can set it every individual keywords under the adgroup.

3.You should give high preference for the Exact Match keywords because if you use Phrase/Broad match type keywords there may be a risk of getting irrelevent clicks.

4.It generally depends on your advertising budget but of course it is always good to add low competition keywords but targeted into the acccount.

5.It is not mandatory but its good to create your campaign & adgroups based on the same theme.

Keyword insertion in the ad copy will increase relevency,which in order helps to improve the Quality Score.

Hope it helps

Regards,

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sowmya s
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi sowmya s,

Welcome to the community,

1.You can create 20,000 adgroups/campaign & 300 display ads per adgroup (including Image Ads).

Find more help here AdWords account limits.

2.You have to set your Daily Budget for each individual campaign. You can set the Max CPC. at adgroup level(it will be your default Max CPC for all the keywords under the adgroup) or you can set it every individual keywords under the adgroup.

3.You should give high preference for the Exact Match keywords because if you use Phrase/Broad match type keywords there may be a risk of getting irrelevent clicks.

4.It generally depends on your advertising budget but of course it is always good to add low competition keywords but targeted into the acccount.

5.It is not mandatory but its good to create your campaign & adgroups based on the same theme.

Keyword insertion in the ad copy will increase relevency,which in order helps to improve the Quality Score.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shuva,

Thanks a lot for your answers. Its really helpful to me.

Regards
Sowmya

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

sowmya s : You are most welcome.