Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Notifications not coming through

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all

I manage several accounts and have noticed that notifications from Google on things such as expired credit cards, disaproved ads etc. aren't coming the the email address I log in with. Instead, they are going just to the client's email address even though we are both listed as admins on the account. Why is this? Has anyone else experienced this? 

Do these only go to the email address of the user that set up the account?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Notifications not coming through

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Being listed as admin may not gaurantee receipt of emailed notifications.

Try this and see what you have set up. 

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704338

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I will give it a shot thank you!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi, Another thought. MCC access is also not a guarantee of notifications. I'm not at a computer to confirm this but you may need to apply these setting on each individual account. I'll take a look in a bit and see what I can find. Someone else may be able to chime in here too. -Tom

Update for MCC use:  From MCC home - My Account > Notifications > Client Settings

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’