3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Notification when an AdWords campaign goes live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm very new to AdWords and I have been experimenting with a few different campaigns over the last few days, and one of the things I noticed was when I create a campaign, the ad needs to be approved before it goes live and this can take up to 24 hours - if I'm in front of my computer at the time, I can see an immediate uptake in visitor numbers to my website and I know the ad is live because of that, but is there a way to receive a notification, either by email or text message to tell me when the campaign goes live, so I can get in front of my computer (if I'm not already) and monitor the website activity live in relation to that particular campaign?

Many thanks

Wayne

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't think there is an automatic rule for Policy approval....  A neat idea, though...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't think there is an automatic rule for Policy approval....  A neat idea, though...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Smith,

Whenever you create any new campaign you will not get any email notification of the Ad approval. By default, you'll receive critical alert notifications by email, such as billing issues, Campaign maintenance alerts, Disapproved ads and policy alerts etc.

Different Types of Email Notifications

In the above link, you can also find how you can change your email notification preferences

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam