6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Not sure which campaign type to choose for my first campaign-

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a local wedding photographer in Miami and would like to be exposed on google. The key word would be "Wedding Photographer in Miami" but my budget is $200.00 per months. Any suggestion?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not sure which campaign type to choose for my first campaign-

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Ademirb

Thanks for your question. It just depends on the type of flexiblity you would like to have. You could start off with an AdWords Express account and take the hands off approach.

Or

You could start out with a full AdWords account and start small with a search campaign. Then as your skills grow and you start to see results you can create and test additional campaigns and campaign types. 

A little advice, do your homework, hang around the community and ask questions. You want to make the most of your budget. 

Re: Not sure which campaign type to choose for my first campaign-

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

@Shanea K 's advice is good and regardless of what kind of advertising you go with, you do need to understand a bit about the system in order to understand what's happening.

I would recommend you begin by identifying your goals.

If I could add a purely personal opinion, I would recommend that a small, local business looking to get their ads in front of a very local audience check out AdWords Express first. There's less to learn up front since the program does most of the management for you, and it can be an excellent way for a local business to make the most of a limited budget.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*