Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Not getting conversions

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Daily i am getting clicks but no one filling the form in my landing page and my landing pages are : www.eccouncil.org/ethical-hacking-course-uk, www.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker-uk.html . I spent lot of money till now but i dint get any profit and my goal is to simply fill the form in my landing page. What may be the reasons where can i improve to get conversions. Can anyone please clarify on this?

Thanks & Regards,

Nandini.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not getting conversions

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Thotakura N,

first thing I can tell is that your landing page looks like some personal data collection website. Basically there is a big picture of man on one half of the screen, on the other half there is form and above this is a message, that does not fully says what is this all about.

What I would do, I would put information about your offer on the left site of the page, because people are used to read from left to right, On the right site you can have your form. And maybe you can also include some image there, but make sure the person on that image is looking at best case scenario at your form.

People always look at the eyes, at what these eyes are looking at. Right now these eyes are looking at nothing.

Alex

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Everyone,

I spent lot of money on PPC but i am not getting any revenue and no one get converted. I am not having any problem with clicks and impressions and for clicks all my budget was vanished. Can anyone please suggest me how can i increase conversions by PPC and i don't want to be continue with this results please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards,
Nandini.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nandini,

Hope you are doing well.

I went through your page and the 1st thing i observed is that you have a big banner in the first fold of the landing page where no/very limited information about your offering is mentioned in addition to a big blank space where your contact number is displayed (hope this a PPC specific number and you are tracking it). I would suggest you shorten the banner & merge the contact number in the banner and add some information for the users who are landing on the page and keep a short precise form on the right hand side (that's what i would do). Try to make a rotating form that follows the person as he/she goes down the page.

In addition to this, i would look at the keywords and ad copies that you are targeting. If your keywords aren't relevant to your product then the users will surely come to your page but wont convert as they didn't see what they wanted. Also, look at the conversion code that is placed on the Thank You page, if its specific to your adwords account (very silly but still do it).

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy Do ping me in case of any anything.

Regards

Rohit Khanna

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thankyou Rohit. All my keywords are targeted to my product, that to all are in exact match and my tracking code is also fine. What about my other landing page http://www.eccouncil.org/ethical-hacking-course-uk is that ok or can i make any changes?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Nandini, your landing page can be improved as any other landing page but problem is not only in it. Please share exact match keywords which have generated clicks for more specific feedback. Also are you using remarketing?

Coming back to landing page, in my opinion if you are targetig potential hackers you must think of something similar to website of this hacker who has crashed myspace one day http://samy.pl/ (something like this with form, clear value proposition and call to action).

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Nandini,

I would suggest making changes to the LP. In addition to this, visit Google analytics for this particular page and analyse user behaviour on the page to better understand where the visitors are spending most of their time and also have a look at the bounce rate of the page.

Regards
Rohit Khanna