Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to remove key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

i added keywords lists, then i was reviewing and removing some of them normally... everytime i removed one a confirmation message appeared, but the last time i checked the box on the message and since then, clicking on the Remove button has no effect. What might be it?

thanks a lot

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to remove key words

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Santiago,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Might be the check box that you have checked was with the message that "I don't want this message to appear in the future" and hence, you are not getting that confirmation message now.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Not able to remove key words

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi Archit

Exactly, i checked that box. But today i tried again and the message appeared, so it is working again.

thanks for your help!!!

Bye,

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Santiago

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screen shot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar.

Please feel free to re-post the screen shot after having removed or entirely obscured all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk.