Guide Me
star_border

Not able to add my email id to client's adword account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I'm not able to add my email account to my client's existing adwords account, though my account is not associated with any previous adwords account. Please check the screenshot below:

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to add my email id to client's adword account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Login to AdWords with that Google account and you should see you are attached to an account. Often it is just the very first step of starting an account. If that is the case you will need to contact Google and ask to be removed.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: Not able to add my email id to client's adword account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Manisha,

This situation only arises when you have Google account and somewhere in the past, you tried creating AdWords account out of it. This is the only reason  I could think of where that email is not picked by AdWords to grant access to.

You should try using another email address and see if that works.

Also, you could refer to this thread on how to re-use an email address for AdWords:- https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-...

Pankaj