2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to access the keyword tool, it keeps giving "sorry" message

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I try to access the keyword tool I get a "sorry" message that says "We're sorry but your computer or network may be sending automated queries." What do I do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to access the keyword tool, it keeps giving "sorry&q

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tiffani, I'd suggest keeping an eye on the many other threads here from others with the same problem.  When we have some more information, we'll let you know.

I should add that a some point in the near future all non-logged in access to the Keyword Tool is going to disappear in about 2 months, being replaced by the tool "Keyword Planner" within AdWords so now might be a good time to consider what you're going to do then...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Not able to access the keyword tool, it keeps giving "sorry&a

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello, Tiffani.

I've just used the external keyword tool and performed about 10-11 queries and it worked without any kind of problems. Obviously, I did not use any kind of automation, just manual searches in an incognito Chrome window.

Did you perform manual queries or did you use any kind of automation solution / extension?

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Not able to access the keyword tool, it keeps giving "sorry&a

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tiffani, 

I just came here for the same reason, I performed about 15 queries and have been blocked for the remainder of the day. Others within the office are still able to access the tool.