AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Not Finding this section " Control Panel

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set up a re-marketing list in Adwords. I have researched and finds a google guide on "Seven-Minute Setup Guide: Remarketing in AdWords". I am not able to find "Control Panel & Library" section in my adwords. though my adwords account is new. And even their *layout is different from me.
Can you help me where I will get this option, and if their any video.

Thanks,
Sujit Das

*Screenshot_2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sujit d
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sujit D,

When you have already created an account, the layout will change. It will also vary with the type of campaign you are running. E.g. the main interface layout for a 'Universal App Campaign' is not the same as that for a 'Search Network only' campaign. 

Lakatos

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sujit D,

You seem to be misunderstanding something. Actually you did find and did open the Shared Library section from the left-hand control panel. As for the layout, it may change when you have already created appropriate campaigns. 

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I found "Shared Library". How I will get that layout?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sujit d
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sujit D,

When you have already created an account, the layout will change. It will also vary with the type of campaign you are running. E.g. the main interface layout for a 'Universal App Campaign' is not the same as that for a 'Search Network only' campaign. 

Lakatos