Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

New business, want to put on google ads, need more info on cost an instruction

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: North American Power

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Christine,

Are you looking for some strategy guidance? If so please share as much as you can about the companies goals for their advertising and who their target audience is.

Thanks.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Check the case studies section in the user articles section. (Upper navigation bar). Many case studies  to learn from, and suggested strategies for various businesses.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Christine,

As Moshe suggested, you'll be able to get great information from the case studies available. 

I just want to add some information about costs and payments for AdWords. When you set up a campaign, you set a daily budget for that campaign. You pay when someone clicks on your ad and goes to your website - so you also set a maximum cost per click bid (to tell the system how much you are willing to pay for each click). I'd imagine a new account will be on automatic payments, which means that you pay after you accrue clicks and charges. 

I hope this helps!