2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

'None of your ads are running'. WHY?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting the message "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 9 hours ago) - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads" however all my ads are in fact enabled. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 'None of your ads are running'. WHY?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Fraser.
Are you sure that your campaign, adgroup, keyword AND ad are enabled? They can be disabled at those 4 levels.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Have the same problem. Everything is Enabled, but the red line still says that "None of your ads are running (Last updated: 5 hours ago) - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads. "

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Fraser

Can give more insights about this, a screen shot etc would be helpful.

Thanks

Kushal

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Fraser,

If you have checked as @Dave_Davis mentioned on the campaign, adgroup, keyword that they are enabled, then you are fine. The Red Notification can take awhile to update and disappear. I have noticed that on accounts.

To be sure, check for Impressions, as well as the Ad Preview Tool under keywords tab to show your ads live.

But rest assured, the RED Notifications can take awhile to disappear, even when all factors are corrected.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem here. Mine says "Last updated: 41 hours ago". I can wait, I don't mind, but it's a bit too much. I know they are working fine because I'm receiving clicks and I'm being charged Smiley Happy

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
Diego J,

try logging out, Clearing Cookies and Cache, and Log back in. See if that clears the "Message"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've just tried it. Logged out, opened a In Private window and logged in there. Still the same, 48 hours and counting... Smiley Happy