Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

No result in Traffic Estimator

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm evaluating a keyword, first by the Keyword Tool, then by the Traffic Estimator.

The first tool gives me huge queries amounts for that keyword (about 40.500 in the global searches and 12.100 in the local ones) so I expect to see a clear-cut valuation in the Traffic Estimator.

I add that Keyword Tool gives me a Low competition level.

Despite my forecasts, the Traffic Estimator is giving nothing for that keyword, no result at all like data isn't enough.

How could be if the Keyword tool gave me huge valuations ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No result in Traffic Estimator

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Traffic Estimator works on the values you enter which includes max. CPC, daily budget and other factors like this:

Traffic.jpg

So, based on what you have entered, there could be variations in the data you receive.

I would also emphasize on the fact that all these tools (keyword tool, traffic estimator) are meant to give you approximate figures and should not be blindly followed. That's my understanding.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thank you for repling me,

I entered CPC Max and daily budget values (I'm quite fond of this tool) but no result is shown.

My question was: How could be that, although Keyword Tool gives me huge amounts of query for that word, the Traffic Estimator is showing nothing ?

It could be, but I expect that Keyword Tool shows no query amounts too...

I hope to be clear

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am not quite sure which specific columns you are referring to here. But if you look at Traffic Estimator you get:

daily clicks, impressions, avg position, daily cost, CTR and Avg. CPC.

In terms of keyword tool, columns you get are different like Global Monthly searches, local searches, Approximate CPC etc...

Hope that clarifies!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm sorry, but I think you have not understand my question very well, thanks anyway.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I would appreciate if you can clarify more on your question so that me or any other Community member can address it more specifically.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure.

First of all, I did an analysis with the Keyword Tool which gave me huge queries amounts for a specific word.

Then I wanted to estimate the traffic (CPC Max, impressions etc..) with the Traffic Estimator tool.

Unfortunately, Traffic Estimator reported nothing, no result, blank for every indicator, as enough data was not provided.

Thx