AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

No one is buying...why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys! I have a little problem and i want to know what yoy think. I had created ads in adwords and i have clicks on my website but no one is buying. why? I don't understand. Thanks! this is the site: http://www.incaltamintepenet.ro/

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elena Diana O
September 2015

Re: No one is buying...why?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You can also ask for help in the Romanian AdWords forum to get more answers from people who can analyze the website from the language point of view and the local market perspective :

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-ro

My personal opinion , after going through the checkout, I was surprized by the transportation cost of 22 Ron added to the 99 ron price of a pair of shoes. Many local competitors that you have offer free delivery for orders above a certain amount. See screenshot below :

I recommend an analysis of your competitors who run AdWords ads, see what they have to offer in terms of transportation prices and product prices. Do expect a lot of comparison behaviour from your clients so a purchase will be made after several visits to your site , from different sources, adwords, organic traffic, direct traffic, maybe facebook ads.

Also use only exact match keywords at first such as [preturi pantofi]

expensive-delivery.png

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Elena

It could be a problem with your keywords being to broad and not attracting the correct customer to your site.

When you say you have had no sales, are you basing this on conversion tracking? 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722022

How long have your ad's been running?

Because the site is not my native language, it is hard for me to see if there is anything wrong with the content of the site itself.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tom,

My Ads are running for 4-5 days but not constant. The keywords i have used are exactly what people would search if they wanted shoes like this. The problem is taht I have clicks on my site but no one is buying.

I don't understand why. practicaly they enter the site and not buy anything...

Thanks,

Elena DIana Onofrei
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elena Diana O
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You can also ask for help in the Romanian AdWords forum to get more answers from people who can analyze the website from the language point of view and the local market perspective :

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwords-ro

My personal opinion , after going through the checkout, I was surprized by the transportation cost of 22 Ron added to the 99 ron price of a pair of shoes. Many local competitors that you have offer free delivery for orders above a certain amount. See screenshot below :

I recommend an analysis of your competitors who run AdWords ads, see what they have to offer in terms of transportation prices and product prices. Do expect a lot of comparison behaviour from your clients so a purchase will be made after several visits to your site , from different sources, adwords, organic traffic, direct traffic, maybe facebook ads.

Also use only exact match keywords at first such as [preturi pantofi]

expensive-delivery.png

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Adrian,

I couldn't tag you in another thread that I was thinking you may have some "local" insights you could share (maybe not as well). Take a peek if you have a few minutes - I'm unaware of anything specific to Romainia that would potentially help explain this situation and wondered if you may have something to add: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Suspended-Remarketing-lists/m-p/436474

Thanks!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Elena,

Before moving to Adwords promotion please check with following :

Basically in e-commerce 3 page are important:

1. home page
2. category page
3. product page ( Image quality , product detail , customer care no, return policy, guarantee & warranty are important to buyer make decision)
4. cart page( All option is required EMI, COD, Credit Card - Discount cards)
5. Check price analysis
6. Increase site speed & mobile site also

Buying factor is not simply doing adwords thats containing many factor.

Thanks,
vignesh