Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

No impression within 2 weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I would like to ask for your help. I have a problem with my ads impression in 2 clients. There is no impression within 2 weeks after the campaign was approved. I did everything: raised the bids, raised campaign daily budget, change my location from city to country, used 3 different targeting (topic, contextual, and placement) even combining it. I ask google to help me, but they said they didn't find anything wrong with my campaign. Everything supposed to run well, but still there is no impression. I don't know who I want to ask after google can't help me. Is there anything I can do for getting impression? Please help me.

Regards,

Chacil 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No impression within 2 weeks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chacil ,

I am assuming that you are referring to impressions in Google Display Network here? Let me know if that's not the case.

Are you running a combined campaign of Search+Display Network or separate campaigns?

What is the status of your ads? Are they approved or under review?

Let us know about all this so that Community can address it more specifically.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I'm referring to Google Display Network. I'm just running Display Network at my campaign and all of my ads status is approved. But this morning, I made a new campaign similar to the campaign I made before and the impressions are thousands. The first campaign I made is still have no impression. I'm just curious why that can happen. Anyone know about this? Thank you.

Regards,

Chacil

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Chacil,

For this campaign, can you check if any negatives might be blocking your themes from running ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi chacil

Here goes the answer.
Just check the targeting options you are having in your GDN.
and check that out of all your targeting options atleast one should have "Target & Bid Set" and not "Bid only" .
Save it.. Wait for an hour. and thats all

WWW.TangoAds.com here are some more tips for you