AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

No data in analytics

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

My google analytics account has no data for my website after 24 hours what can I do? I need help ASAP, no data at all is showing up.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No data in analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What is your url?

Are you sure the GA code is correctly implemented?

Try using the Chrome Tag Assistant extension.... this will tell you if the code is firing or not.

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
how do I use that and my url is digitalallyopen.org

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Just add Google tag Assistant in your chrome extensions.
Whenever you will access any particular tab, you will get status of all the tracking code on the webpage.
Please have a look at the screenshot below:

tag assistant_censored.jpg

The green color indicates that there is no error while the red color shows error within the code.

Edit:  I have not found any tag on the url shared by you, so get the GA code placed with the help of developer. I recommend you to place the GTM(Google tag Manager) code from where you can manage all other tracking code without the need of any developer.

You just need to sign up with GTM account and placing that GTM code on all the pages of website.

Just a side note: To get the adwords data in the analytics account, you need to link both the accounts.

Sign in with your GA account(admin Access) and then using adwords linking tab within the property.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’