AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

No adword ads showing up on my personal computer.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No adword ads showing up on my personal computer. My IE is defaulted to Google. My office computers do not have this problem. No help when I spoke this morning to a Google rep. I have not changed any settings. I've always been able to see ad word ads until recently. We are an experienced Ad words customer account <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> 

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No adword ads showing up on my personal computer.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jerry W,

First, you should edit your post and remover the account number. It's of no use to anyone here and is a security risk for your account.

Check your IE extensions and plugins for an ad blocker.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Jerry W,

You can also try and check through different browsers. If ads are not showing in all the browsers check for the plugins you have installed in your browsers and try to remove unwanted plugins.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Agree with Pete on this. I think you should check for any ad blockers installed on your browsers as it can be the only reason you are not seeing any AdWords ads.

Here is a link that tests, if you have adblocker on your browser and if it is working for you or not. Do give it a try: http://simple-adblock.com/faq/testing-your-adblocker/

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"