Guide Me
star_border

No Sales

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

www.mink-pelse.dk

Hello

I have this Joomla site located in Denmark www.mink-pelse.dk , selling fur coats!

However sales are very low despite it is season for fur coats.

I am using Adwords but I dont know if I use it correct?

Hope you can help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Sales

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

Thanks for posting to the Community. To start with, do you have conversion tracking set up in your AdWords account? If you don't, that's what I would recommend as a first step to start diagnosing your current performance. You can track which campaigns, keywords, ads etc. do lead to sales, and prioritize those within your account.

I'd recommend setting it up through Google Analytics, so that you can also track user behavior once you get to the site.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie
Thanks for reply. It is not an online shop, customers cant buy furs online, they have to come to the shop. So what I need is customers to come and try the cloth! but how?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Christian,

As mentioned by you, there is no on-line sale.
I suggest you to create a call only campaign where customer will directly call to your business and you can track those calls as conversions. If you don't want to use call only campaign then the substitute is call extension.
Also, you must use location extension to you store so that the customer can get directions to reach your store.
Use strong Call to actions in your ads and offers if you have any like "Discount Upto 30%, Rush to Store!" , 20% Off till Stock Last, Call Now!

Hope it will work to boost sales

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’