Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New user of Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All Experts,

I am a new user of adwords & have the basic knowledge of creating the campaign its the 1st tym when i'll be running campaign on adwords, but the place I am is the plan to propose, if you can help me how should I create the media plan in excel sheet for the client who want to promote his brand on Display Network.

Thanking You,

Regards

Urvesh Bhatt

1 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: New user of Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Urvesh,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I think It's a good practice to utilize the Ad Planner Tool and create a media plan to streamline the process and have a clear vision of what you are going to do while starting with Google Display Network Campaign.

But I must say that being new to Adwords, you should first go ahead and have complete understanding of What Google Display Network is and how can you best utilize this Double Click Ad Planner Tool for your client. I would surely recommend reading references mentioned in Ad Planner Help, before diving into this advanced tool.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bhatturvesh
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Thanks Pankaj for pointing Urvesh to the right resource. 

Welcome Urvesh to this community of AdWords users just like you. 

As you start working with the Ad Planner Tool and the Display Network, feel free post any questions you may have. We are more than happy to make things easy for you.

Good luck,

Mini

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings!

Pankaj,

Thank You so very much, will surely work as per your guidelines. This are my early days for ad words but now i am assured that with guidelines of experts likes you it wont take a much tym for me to get hang of it...

Thanking You

Urvesh Bhatt

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings!

Mini,

Thank you, M really happy to be in touch with experts like you. I will sure be in touch with you & others experts & take the precious insights as and when required & will sure share what i can do from my end .... Smiley Happy 

Thanking you

Urvesh Bhatt

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Urvesh,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I think It's a good practice to utilize the Ad Planner Tool and create a media plan to streamline the process and have a clear vision of what you are going to do while starting with Google Display Network Campaign.

But I must say that being new to Adwords, you should first go ahead and have complete understanding of What Google Display Network is and how can you best utilize this Double Click Ad Planner Tool for your client. I would surely recommend reading references mentioned in Ad Planner Help, before diving into this advanced tool.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Thanks Pankaj for pointing Urvesh to the right resource. 

Welcome Urvesh to this community of AdWords users just like you. 

As you start working with the Ad Planner Tool and the Display Network, feel free post any questions you may have. We are more than happy to make things easy for you.

Good luck,

Mini

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings!

Pankaj,

Thank You so very much, will surely work as per your guidelines. This are my early days for ad words but now i am assured that with guidelines of experts likes you it wont take a much tym for me to get hang of it...

Thanking You

Urvesh Bhatt

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings!

Mini,

Thank you, M really happy to be in touch with experts like you. I will sure be in touch with you & others experts & take the precious insights as and when required & will sure share what i can do from my end .... Smiley Happy 

Thanking you

Urvesh Bhatt