2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New to this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello im new to this and im interested in getting ads set up but im wondering how much will it cost me monthly and how will i use ads if i dont have products im looking to raise money for my channel and to get alot more subscribers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New to this

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

The beauty if AdWords is that there's no spend requirement. You can calculate how much you'd like to spend and allocate a daily budget accordingly. However, I don't completely understand your point: "how will i use ads if i dont have products im looking to raise money for my channel and to get alot more subscribers"

Could you elaborate on this?

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ABn T
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
im not sure how the ad stuff works im trying to figure out how much on a averge does it cost to run ads and how do I make any money inreturn....
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ABn T
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello AbnT,

You should use the keyword planner in tools to get an idea of how much reach a specific keyword you are interested in has and what the average bid on it is. It seems like you should first do some research into adwords and the whole process before you jump into spending money blindly without a strategy and agenda because that is the best way to get your return.

Hope This Helps!