AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New to this Pre roll Business , , Creating a Niche,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am researching pre rolls for  a niche market,    I look at pre rolls that can offer a viable alternative to direct mail?

Understanding that pre rolls can be targeted, just what can I expect  target the above 50 years old market sector

Just how can I, work on this offering to this  niche, and respectfully  expect to make money  creating this?

Also, is it more advantages of me to look at offering from place like TubeMogel for distribution,

Can anyone offer me some honest advice,

Thank you in advance

Re: New to this Pre roll Business , , Creating a Niche,

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You can easily choose your target audience when creating and managing targeting groups in AdWords for Video campaigns: all you have to do is choose the right age range. In this case you'll have to choose either launching video campaign for years 45 and up or 55 and up. The only drawback of this targeting is that your videos will not be shown for the users are watching content without being logged in to their Google accounts (it's quite an issue in my country, as in Lithuania around 60% of views come from "unknown" users. 

You'll find more information regarding targeting groups for video campaigns here.

I don't think that  video campaigns could help you as an alternative to direct mail, but they are a super powerful addition to any other type of advertising, as you can target different users using different remarketing lists, not only working with the age targeting. 

Hope this helps!

Milda