AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New to this Community? Introduce yourself.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Community users,

If you've recently joined this Community, please introduce yourself here - let us know more about you, why you came to this Community etc. This will help us help you better.

If you have posted a question and received a reply but you need further help, don't hesitate to let us know. Add the link to your post here and we'll see what best can be done to help you better.

Cheers,

Mini

PS: Please fill out this form to help us understand your advertising needs better.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New to this Community? Introduce yourself.

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Great Idea. @Mini-CM

My profile page show all the relevant info, but I am from Richmond Va and work with many of the Help Platforms as well as titles in several cross-platforms.

I look forward to the questions, and when I can offer additional help I will, but I also learn from all the responses.

This is one of the best Communities on the Google Help Platform environment.

@Eric_Gehler

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  I'm new with Delaware North global headquarters.    We are support services to numerous property locations using paid search (Google Adwords) and SEO/ SEM agency providers.  

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hello Community members,

I have been using Adowrds for last 3 years however I wasn't involved in community much, so recently I've decided to change this situation. I would agree upon Eric Gehler statement about great learning experience you can get here. This is a space where you can share your experience and gain additional insights to help your clients grow their businesses.

Previoulsy I was involved in lot's Google Analytics projects and now I am doing my best to integrate and set up both Adwords and Analytics accounts, so my clients can calculate ROI&ROMI in a proper way and get additional insights about their target audience.

Cheers,
Alexey
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Thanks Eric. 

Welcome Delaware and Alexy to the Community and glad to hear that this Community is addressing your needs.

Hope to see you more here,

Mini

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi All,
My name is Jayakumar, I am from India, before I was working with one of the major E Commerce company in Singapore. Recently I have started my own digital marketing company in India, named CEARSLEG Technologies Pvt Ltd (CEntre for Augmented Reality in Smarketing & LEad Generation) ; concentrating more on Augmented Reality based campaigns like The Husting et al. I expect all your help and support to my new initiative
Cheers
Jayakumar K

Hello my name is Darlene I am new to community

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my name is Darlene Watson I am new to the community. I am an abstract artist and just recently have been creating silk scarves from digital, original acrylic and watercolour art. Thanks for the invite Mini. I just jumped right in and posted a question. 

Cheers,

Darlene

Re: Hello my name is Darlene I am new to community

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

Welcome to this Community Jaya Kumar and Darlene. 

I'm confident that the Top Contributors, Rising Stars and other users here will hold your hands strong as you meander your way through the Community and AdWords. 

Only make sure you ask your questions. 

Best,

Mini

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I am doing SEO and Internet Marketing for my brother's music business. I am new to AdWords, so have much to learn. Smiley Wink

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi guys,

This is Rohit. I am working in a digital marketing firm for the past few years. I have been planning to join the community for quite some time but couldnt. Atlast i am here.

Looking forward to sharing and learning here.

Regards
Rohit