Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New campaign setup for adventure sports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

I am going to launch a test campaign for the Adventure sports . 

What feature of Google could be helpful in this .

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 01saurav01
September 2015

Re: New campaign setup for adventure sports

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi 01saurav01,

Thank you for the additional information Smiley Happy

I imagine that type of client will generally have questions regarding the adventure sports services so one thing to definitely include is a Call Extension. This will allow them to connect with you very fast and easily meaning that you can sell the service to them yourself over the phone without having to rely entirely on the content of your website. If you are focusing on mobile devices then it can also be useful for tourists who are looking something to do on the go; I know there have been times when I've been on holiday without a laptop and I've relied on my phone a lot to see what is around.

Another essential feature to include is Remarketing. Selecting a sports adventure is a big choice and people will want to browse around first before making a quick decision. Remarketing means that your ads will have a greater chance of being displayed to these clients that have navigated away from your site meaning that there is the potential of reminding them that your services are still there to be booked.

I would suggest focusing on these two features for now but there are plenty more which could benefit your campaign such as Location Extensions (providing you have a site they can visit), Sitelink Extensions so users have the ability to navigate to a page directly from your ad and also Seller Ratings (providing you have a review system in place).

If you want anything explaining further or want to know about additional features then feel free to ask and we can help you! Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi 01saurav01,

It's a good question to ask as there are many features out there now which can greatly improve the performance of a campaign. What type of business are you marketing, is it a physical store selling adventure sports products for example or do you offer adventure sports outings?

If you give us a little more information regarding what the business is then we will be able to tell your more accurately which features will benefit your campaign the most Smiley Happy

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Scotty

Thank you for answering!

I am looking for selling adventure sports services like rafting ,  wild life campaigning etc .

Looking forward !

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author 01saurav01
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi 01saurav01,

Thank you for the additional information Smiley Happy

I imagine that type of client will generally have questions regarding the adventure sports services so one thing to definitely include is a Call Extension. This will allow them to connect with you very fast and easily meaning that you can sell the service to them yourself over the phone without having to rely entirely on the content of your website. If you are focusing on mobile devices then it can also be useful for tourists who are looking something to do on the go; I know there have been times when I've been on holiday without a laptop and I've relied on my phone a lot to see what is around.

Another essential feature to include is Remarketing. Selecting a sports adventure is a big choice and people will want to browse around first before making a quick decision. Remarketing means that your ads will have a greater chance of being displayed to these clients that have navigated away from your site meaning that there is the potential of reminding them that your services are still there to be booked.

I would suggest focusing on these two features for now but there are plenty more which could benefit your campaign such as Location Extensions (providing you have a site they can visit), Sitelink Extensions so users have the ability to navigate to a page directly from your ad and also Seller Ratings (providing you have a review system in place).

If you want anything explaining further or want to know about additional features then feel free to ask and we can help you! Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much Scott for this wonderful answer.

Much Appreciated!

Saurav

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Your welcome Saurav! Feel free to come back to the community with any questions you have.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What about Google+

New campaign setup for adventure sports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ku ikut bergabung