AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New Team Member MCC Access

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hey guys,

Tell me what the best way it is for this please.

There's a new team member new@team.com. I want him to be part of our MCC so he can manage all the client accounts.

In the future though, whenever we need to audit a new prospect account, or a new client, this new team member new@team.com is the one that will be adding the new client adwords account into our MCC.

This is so it is streamlined.

Any best ways to do this?

PS: new@team.com does not currently have an Adwords Account.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: New Team Member MCC Access

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Mark H

you'll want to be in your MCC account, then click on the gear at the top right of your screen, and select Account Settings.  From there look at the menu bar on the left and select Account Access.  Here you click on the red "+Users" button. A pop up will give you a field to enter tthe new@team.com email address and the access level you'd like to grant.  Standard access is probably the best way to go here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: New Team Member MCC Access

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Mark H

you'll want to be in your MCC account, then click on the gear at the top right of your screen, and select Account Settings.  From there look at the menu bar on the left and select Account Access.  Here you click on the red "+Users" button. A pop up will give you a field to enter tthe new@team.com email address and the access level you'd like to grant.  Standard access is probably the best way to go here.