AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New Look of My Client Center (MCC)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Hi,

Today, i got an opportunity to create a new My Client center (MCC) account.After sign up of MCC, i got surprised with new look of MCC UI. The MCC dashboard has been completely changed.

And found some interesting that "Billing" and "My Account Tab" has been added in the right side wheel.

Here is the snapshot of the new looks of MCC.

New MCC.PNG

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Look of My Client Center (MCC)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I got it as well, but only few accounts in my MCC has been changed to the new interface. Must be something they just began rolling out now.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I head this was coming...I think...along with the new look interface for the regular accounts that was recently reported.

http://searchengineland.com/new-google-adwords-interface-design-and-logo-starts-rolling-out-174026

Don't see it yet myself...

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Hurray for the new look! Speaking personally, I think it looks much cleaner than the original version.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, only one of my 3 MCC (I have a main MCC, one sub-MCC for business and one sub-MCC for private use) has changed, but it looks strange and I think there is a bug - it has not changed completely. How to fix this?

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/219/pyqh.png

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Igor,

I think there is a bug - it has not changed completely. How to fix this?

What bugs are you facing. it seems from the screenshot, everything is fine.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
You don't see the difference between my screenshot and your screenshot? The green background and blue letters on the "My Client Center" link, and the Google AdWords logo covering the "Accounts" link on the left? Smiley Wink