AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New Google Adwords Interface without Promo-code apply button ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

After 2 years of using Google Adwords, i decided to upgrade my MCC to monthly invoicing. Just recognised that Google has updated a totally new interface for new google adwords account. Everything was okay until i realized that there was no button for applying promo-codeCat Mad

Anyone experienced the same thing ??? Please share here !!

Hope that i can get a consult from you guys !!! 

Really appreciate that !!

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ngyen D
September 2015

Re: New Google Adwords Interface without Promo-code apply button ??

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if this change has anything to do with the new partners platform.  The voucher system has changed considerably.  I don't really have the answer at this moment but we'll see if we can get some clarification for you.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Ngyen,

Thanks for posting on our forums. To answer your question, have you already signed up for the Google Partners program? The partners program is in transition to replace Google Engage. If you are a current Google Engage member, you should have received this notice recently:  "On November 13, Engage benefits like AdWords promotional offers will move to our new and improved program for online marketing professionals—Google Partners. Join Partners today to preview a few of the new features. Note: AdWords promotional offers will remain on Engage until November 13." Please check your Google Engage account for your existing vouchers. After November 13th, you will need to switch to Google Partners to access your vouchers. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ngyen D
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if this change has anything to do with the new partners platform.  The voucher system has changed considerably.  I don't really have the answer at this moment but we'll see if we can get some clarification for you.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Ngyen,

Thanks for posting on our forums. To answer your question, have you already signed up for the Google Partners program? The partners program is in transition to replace Google Engage. If you are a current Google Engage member, you should have received this notice recently:  "On November 13, Engage benefits like AdWords promotional offers will move to our new and improved program for online marketing professionals—Google Partners. Join Partners today to preview a few of the new features. Note: AdWords promotional offers will remain on Engage until November 13." Please check your Google Engage account for your existing vouchers. After November 13th, you will need to switch to Google Partners to access your vouchers. Please let us know if you have any other questions.