6.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New Client and Adverts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a total dummy with Google ads and fancy technical jargon but would like to promote my Company's services. Is there any one out there whom I can contact to assist with the task of running ads and is it possible to run Google ads on specific sites. Thanks a lot and kind regards. Deon

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: New Client and Adverts

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Giovani,

I will suggest to learn about Google adwords first, understand what it is how it work and how you can optimize your campaign. When you will be confident enough about adwords, then only start running your ads on Google adwords. There are lot of good resources in internet where you can learn about adwords. Some of them are:

Spend some time in reading these resourses, it will take some time but by the end of day you will learn much more about adwords.

By using the managed placements you can show your ads to specific websites or website where you want to show your ads. 

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Giovani,

I'd also like to offer you some great, thought provoking articles that may help you.

Where to Start (I) - Before you begin.

Expectations & Goals Using AdWords

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Giovani,

I will suggest to learn about Google adwords first, understand what it is how it work and how you can optimize your campaign. When you will be confident enough about adwords, then only start running your ads on Google adwords. There are lot of good resources in internet where you can learn about adwords. Some of them are:

Spend some time in reading these resourses, it will take some time but by the end of day you will learn much more about adwords.

By using the managed placements you can show your ads to specific websites or website where you want to show your ads. 

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Giovani,

I'd also like to offer you some great, thought provoking articles that may help you.

Where to Start (I) - Before you begin.

Expectations & Goals Using AdWords

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gents, Thanks for the information I will definitely read through the various articles but will also look for someone that can assist with the technical stuff as I am not computer literate and really busy in office. Regards, Deon

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi, Giovani - 

There are a number of small agencies represented here on the Community boards, but Community policies prevent any of them from advertising their services here. 

Why not try using the Google Partner Search to look for a qualified agency?

If you have more questions, please post again!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*