AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

New Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

trying to setup account, says my emails is already linked to an adwords act?  How can i sign in?Signing up

Re: New Account

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi David,

Unfortunately, you can only have one AdWords account linked to your email address at a time. You can either create a new email address (just to use as a login) and create the account from there or you can disassociate your email address from the account that it is currently linked to.

An AdWords account always had to be linked to an email address (since that is the login!) so before you can disassociate your email, you'll have to create a new one and set it up with administrative access. Once you've done that, you have to login to your new account and revoke access to the email address you are trying to free up. Then you should be able to create a new account with the original email address.

Also, if you still want to be able to access both accounts regularly, you might want to consider creating am MCC so that you can access all of your accounts with one login.

Hope this helps!