Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Network tab disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Since this morning I have been unable to restrict certain IP addresses via the "Network" tab which was previously present on my campaign pages. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can retrieve this tab?

I have tried searching through the relevant help documents but none offer a fix for missing tabs (except for the dropdown at the right, which doesn't have the network tab for me)

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author david_b
September 2015

Re: Network tab disappeared

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Dont worry Smiley Happy

It's probably happening because Adwords interface is getting a fresh new look with the introduction of Display Network Tab on your extreme right on the main screen.

Do onething: Click on Display Network Tab >> Then on Exclusions >> And then underneath you will see Manage IP address exclusion>> There it is. Click on it and add the IP's which you want to exclude.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello David,

Please see the below screenshot to get Display Network tab in your Account.

Once you allow display network tab to be shown in your account, you can follow Pankaj's advice to look for Exclusions. Actually this is a new look launched by google Lately. Get more details on New Display Network Tab here.

I advice you to subscribe to Adwords Blog to get all latest updates.

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

How do we view the difference between Google.co.uk and the Search Partners now?

I think you mean the Google search network here.

For that go to the main Campaigns Tab and Segment the data by Network (with search partners). It will bifurcate the data and present you the Google Search, Search Partners and Google Dsplay Network stats.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

Hello Jack,

Although You have asked this question to Pankaj, i am pitching in.

You can manage Remaketing List and any other settings under New Display Campaign by Clicking

"Change Display Targeting". You need to select adgroup and then u will see Remarketing Lists and other options.

Hope it makes some sense!

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

Dont worry Smiley Happy

It's probably happening because Adwords interface is getting a fresh new look with the introduction of Display Network Tab on your extreme right on the main screen.

Do onething: Click on Display Network Tab >> Then on Exclusions >> And then underneath you will see Manage IP address exclusion>> There it is. Click on it and add the IP's which you want to exclude.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your response. I can't seem to find any "display networks" tab on my main screen. The only tabs available are:

Campaigns, Ad groups, Settings, Ads, Keywords, Ad extensions, Dimensions

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello David,

Please see the below screenshot to get Display Network tab in your Account.

Once you allow display network tab to be shown in your account, you can follow Pankaj's advice to look for Exclusions. Actually this is a new look launched by google Lately. Get more details on New Display Network Tab here.

I advice you to subscribe to Adwords Blog to get all latest updates.

Thanks,

Neha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks pankaj1782 and NehaGupta, finally managed to find it!

- David

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
You are most welcome and keep visiting the Community for any other queries you have related to Adwords and all will be glad to answer that Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not seeing the "Display Network" option: 

Display network tab

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello Mark,

You need to wait more to get Display Tab. It is not yet launched in all the campaigns. I am handling many PPC campaigns for different clients & yet waiting for Display Network Tab for some of my campaigns.

Thanks,

Neha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys! 

I've got this on a few of my clients accounts. How do we view the difference between Google.co.uk and the Search Partners now? 

Nick. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Nick,

How do we view the difference between Google.co.uk and the Search Partners now?

I think you mean the Google search network here.

For that go to the main Campaigns Tab and Segment the data by Network (with search partners). It will bifurcate the data and present you the Google Search, Search Partners and Google Dsplay Network stats.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj