Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Network Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have spent quite a lot of money on networks and I would like to see where my ad got displayed so that I could remove the sites that I don't like. I do get the drop down button when I enable networks for the campaign, but the only option I get is something like 'Auto Target' or similar (auto something). The Network/Display Network tab does not appear.

Any help would be appreciated!

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Network Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sinner,

Please choose "All Features" instead of Standard Type under campaign settings in order to access all features.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2567043

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What I understand from your post is that you are looking for the domains/placements where your ad showed up and if they are irrelevant, you want to exclude them from your Google Display Network. Please correct me if that's not the case here.

So, in order to check that, go to the respective campaign where you have included Google Display Network and then click on Display Network tab. After that click on Placements Tab and underneath that you will find Automatic Placements. Click on that plus sign and you will get the list of all domains where your ads were shown. From here you can select the required domains by putting a check mark and click on Exclude placements. You can ad the exclusions at ad group/ campaign level whichever is more beneficial. That's it. 

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sinner,

Please choose "All Features" instead of Standard Type under campaign settings in order to access all features.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2567043

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What I understand from your post is that you are looking for the domains/placements where your ad showed up and if they are irrelevant, you want to exclude them from your Google Display Network. Please correct me if that's not the case here.

So, in order to check that, go to the respective campaign where you have included Google Display Network and then click on Display Network tab. After that click on Placements Tab and underneath that you will find Automatic Placements. Click on that plus sign and you will get the list of all domains where your ads were shown. From here you can select the required domains by putting a check mark and click on Exclude placements. You can ad the exclusions at ad group/ campaign level whichever is more beneficial. That's it. 

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks to you both. This has solved it.

NehaGupta: I have previously selected 'search network only', so 'all features' didn't add the display network tab. Once you select 'search and display networks' AND 'all features', then the display network tab is added. Many thanks.

pankaj1782: Your post was very helpful. That is exactly what I needed, thanks very much.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
@Sinner033, you are most welcome. Feel free to come back to the Community and all will be glad to respond.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Glad to help Sinner! Hoping to see you around in the community! Smiley Happy