Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need to learn Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

As I am a new member in this community and my very first question is from where should i start the learning of Google Adwords. Currently I am working on a live PPC project with my team member but I still not satisfied because I want to learn the things from the scratch. 

Can anyone guide me??

Thanks,

Arushi.T

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
1w

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

We do not offer training here so you would want to spend plenty of time with the Google Best Practices for AdWords... and also with Academy for Ads, which is the new training and certification system for AdWords. 

There are lots of great content to explore with our AdWords Expert Articles and Google Partners Expert Articles... and reading the threads here, too. Please do not post questions to other people's threads but reading them can expand your intelligence. Then make a new thread or use this thread to post specific questions and we will do our best to reply.  

You can also find plenty of YouTube videos online to watch and other resources, too. Just make should anything you are reading or watching is from the about September 2017 or newer. AdWords is a very dynamic system and features change often. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Need to learn Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response James.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Arushi,

You are very welcome; I do hope you enjoy the journey and learn lots. 

Cheers,

James

Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I would always recommend Brad Geddes' book - it's a little stuffy, but it is comprehensive and hype free.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Arushi, I agree with James. He said everything but I would like to add this "AdWords Community" threads and posts as one of best ways to learn practical part of advertising with AdWords.