Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need to change the MCC company affiliation

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Eveyone,

I have to transfer the MCC affliation from company-1 to company-2. My company has changed its name and the URL, now I am trying to link the new company name to the Google Partners but I am getting a error message there that 'MCC Taken' & 'MCC # provided is tied to the following company' which I have to change.

Please help me out with this.

Thanks,

Kundan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need to change the MCC company affiliation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kundan,

There are certain possiblities explained in this help center link. I would suggest you to read it for a while and see if this could be of any help: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3198387?hl=en

Pankaj

Re: Need to change the MCC company affiliation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kundan,

May I ask why your new company does not use their own MCC iunstead? It's a good practice to use separate MCC for each company.

If you just want to change the company name, say from Company 1 to Company 2, then it's an easy solution. You can just login to your Google Partners profile, click "My Company", select the tab "Profile" and click "edit" next to account information to change the name.

Otherwise, I don't think there is another solution as one MCC can only be used for one Google Partners Company Profile.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,
Arvilla