Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need to change email as no longer using isp

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I wrote a post here weeks and weeks ago now, about altering my adwords account. It is linked to an email account we have not used in years, and no longer have access to because we don't use the service provider, and I have yet ti hear back from google.

Is there anyway of contacting them?

Regards,

Karen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need to change email as no longer using isp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roseraven,

Does anyone have the information you used to register the AdWords account.  I could be mistaken but as far as AdWords is concerned, you may not need access to the email account itself.  You may only need to know which emial address and password was used to log into AdWords.  If you can find that, you can simply add some new administrators and you'd be all set.

Any chance this will work for you?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I wish I could remember the password, but we have tried
all possibilities from around that era, and none of them work. Hence if
contact can be made, and identity verified, it is an easy fix. Who would
have thought that something this simple could be a months on end work in
progress Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually, I just fiddled some more with the old email, and it seems that I was lucky enough to log into the account, change the email to my new email address, change the password, BUT, it is not recognising it on adsense. Any ideas on what to do next