AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need to Setup AdWords Setup in Another Language. Please Let Me know!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys!

I have a client who wants to create campaigns in German Lanugage, Keywords, Ad Copies and Everything.

Can you please help me to know, How Google can help me to setup Google AdWords Campaigns in German Language as we're not fluent in German Language, We work in English only.

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need to Setup AdWords Setup in Another Language. Please Let Me know!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Neeraj,

As far as I know, Google support will not be able to do that. If you have a dedicated Google account manager, you might want to speak with him related to the same.

In most of the cases, it's the advertisers who have to create ad copies or any other tasks that you would like to on their own. Be it in English or any other language. However, you might get some assistance from the support team in terms of optimization changes that Google support can identify and recommend you.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Neeraj,

I completely agree with Pankaj. The best part is that you can translate the adcopies and get approved by the client ( ask client to give brief ad copies ). then you can make ad copies live and check for approval.

One more option is to generate Image Ads, enter the website name in the Ad Gallery Tool and you will get many options. Review them with the client and start Display Network without any risk.

As I am not aware of the product and service, I have provided these solutions.

Best wishes, If this client clicks, you will get confidence to work on other languages as well.

- Syed Nouman Bin Nuri

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi guys,

I think that managing an account in a different language you cannot understand is probably a really huge challenge. Even if you are provided with ad copies, keywords etc the issue arises how you'll handle search terms, relevance of placements etc which could make your advertising experience similar to something like driving blind on a highway. I would definitely consider rejecting the job.

However, it's your choice, of course.

Best,
Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I agree with @Lakatos.  An ad-copy is a matter of culture and not of a simple transaction.

You must have a native German speaker set a campaign in a language you are not fluent with. Otherwise the consequence could be horrendous. (Think of a common case in which a word has several meanings, depending on the context of  the sentence. You might use it in the ad description line, and the meaning of the  ad could be "absurd".... Smiley Surprised )

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks @MosheTLV and @Lakatos for your valuable feedback. It really makes a big change in context if we directly make a translation. Its same situation with indian languages as well. Its a choice to go with display Ad that should be approved by client.

Thanks

Syed Nouman Bin Nuri