2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need to Advertise my Company jobs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have small business and I am building career site for my business. I want to advertise my company job opening using Adchoice. Can you please help me here, what is required to get this service  and what my developers has to do in my site development to push the Ads.

I see lot of terms AdChoice, Adsense, AdWord

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Need to Advertise my Company jobs

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Rama, how are things?

I think that we should break apart all of these terms for you to get a more clearer view of your options.

AdChoices

It's a program designed to protect internet users’ privacy and give them control over their internet usage data. It's also the name of an adware or spyware program that can change your personal browser preferences and cause pop-up ads to display on your desktop.

Google Adwords

Google Adwords is a tool from Google that help people promoting their website. It's an Advertiser tool. You'll have to use some of your money to promote your website on different channels that Google provides, and the most common it's the Google Search, the very on search field that we use on Google every day.

The most common way to use Adwords, is where you create Text Ads that will run on google.com, and every time someone CLICKS in one of your ads, you pay a certain amount of money to Google. The price of that click is variable. This kind of campaigns are called CPC or cost-per-click campaigns.

This page can give more insight and information about Adwords, what it is and how it works:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497976?hl=en

Google Adsense

Google Adsense is another tool from Google, but this one is about who wants to earn some money online. If you have a website and want to make some money with it, Google Adsense is the tool. You'll subscribe to Adsense program, where you will be given a code to insert on to your website.

That code will be used for Google to run Ads on your website. And where does these ads come from? From people who are using Google Adwords to promote their website. 

This huuuuge amount of websites inside Google Adsense are known as websites from the Google Display Network or GDN.

So me as an advertisers could run ads on your website, and every time someone clicks my ads inside your website, I'll pay a certain CPC for Google, and from that CPC, a certain percentage % is going to you. That's how you make money with ir.

Wrap up

So if you're looking to advertise your website, Google Adwords is definitely the way to go. as an addition from the first Adwords link, you can also help this one to start things out:

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3119115?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey Rama, how are things?

I think that we should break apart all of these terms for you to get a more clearer view of your options.

AdChoices

It's a program designed to protect internet users’ privacy and give them control over their internet usage data. It's also the name of an adware or spyware program that can change your personal browser preferences and cause pop-up ads to display on your desktop.

Google Adwords

Google Adwords is a tool from Google that help people promoting their website. It's an Advertiser tool. You'll have to use some of your money to promote your website on different channels that Google provides, and the most common it's the Google Search, the very on search field that we use on Google every day.

The most common way to use Adwords, is where you create Text Ads that will run on google.com, and every time someone CLICKS in one of your ads, you pay a certain amount of money to Google. The price of that click is variable. This kind of campaigns are called CPC or cost-per-click campaigns.

This page can give more insight and information about Adwords, what it is and how it works:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497976?hl=en

Google Adsense

Google Adsense is another tool from Google, but this one is about who wants to earn some money online. If you have a website and want to make some money with it, Google Adsense is the tool. You'll subscribe to Adsense program, where you will be given a code to insert on to your website.

That code will be used for Google to run Ads on your website. And where does these ads come from? From people who are using Google Adwords to promote their website. 

This huuuuge amount of websites inside Google Adsense are known as websites from the Google Display Network or GDN.

So me as an advertisers could run ads on your website, and every time someone clicks my ads inside your website, I'll pay a certain CPC for Google, and from that CPC, a certain percentage % is going to you. That's how you make money with ir.

Wrap up

So if you're looking to advertise your website, Google Adwords is definitely the way to go. as an addition from the first Adwords link, you can also help this one to start things out:

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3119115?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Leandro Martinez

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Leandro for your response. I got that we need to go for AdWords. As we are new advertises do we need to do something with Adchioce(accounts/registerations etc) before going to Adwords?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Rama,

No, you don't have to do anything regarding AdChoice. You can just go and register on http://www.google.com.br/adwords and start everything Smiley Happy

Of course that we'd recommend to study a little bit since Adwords uses real money, but you have the Help Center and this community to help you Smiley Happy

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's Greats Thanks a Lot.