AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I  am just strating out and am trying to buidl up new clients... I dont have many at present and I dont think i have set up my google ads right. I get a few clicks but no customers from this

I am not great on computers and have found a challenge setting this up.

Is there any other way to advertise other than pay per click?

I would be grateful for ny direction and help please

1 Expert replyverified_user

Need help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Susan,

Based on the information provided, I would advise looking into using AdWords Express, which is a watered down simplified version of AdWords. Most things are automated and the support will actually set it up and run the system for you, if you prefer ($10 or more daily budget).

You can learn more about AdWords Express here. And I would recommend calling support and getting their help. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). You could also use the Google Partners search system to locate a badged Google Partner agency that is focused on the best practices of AdWords and bringing successful actions with it. 

AdWords is a very complex system that requires much study and learning to utilize it properly. And one needs to enjoy spending a fair amount of time online as it is not a set it and forget system. 

Kind Regards,

James