1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I  am just strating out and am trying to buidl up new clients... I dont have many at present and I dont think i have set up my google ads right. I get a few clicks but no customers from this

I am not great on computers and have found a challenge setting this up.

Is there any other way to advertise other than pay per click?

I would be grateful for ny direction and help please

1 Expert replyverified_user

Need help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Susan,

Based on the information provided, I would advise looking into using AdWords Express, which is a watered down simplified version of AdWords. Most things are automated and the support will actually set it up and run the system for you, if you prefer ($10 or more daily budget).

You can learn more about AdWords Express here. And I would recommend calling support and getting their help. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). You could also use the Google Partners search system to locate a badged Google Partner agency that is focused on the best practices of AdWords and bringing successful actions with it. 

AdWords is a very complex system that requires much study and learning to utilize it properly. And one needs to enjoy spending a fair amount of time online as it is not a set it and forget system. 

Kind Regards,

James