5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help you guys !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I run a moving company, and I was previously using adwords and finding some success however, I started about 2 more campaigns similiar to my 1st one and I have seen fewer conversions from any of them !!. Does anyone know the reason for this or any ideas ? Also does have multiple campaigns that advertise the same thing with similiar keywords hurt the whole account ?

Re: Need help you guys !!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello John,
Multiple campaigns that advertise the same thing with similar keywords will definitely hurt the whole account because the the Ads will first compete amongst themself before competing with other competitors in the auction. Try avoiding the use of duplicate keywords across campaigns and ad groups.
Regards,
Loukik.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
HI @John N,
if you are going to use the same keywords, try using different match types, this way they dont compete with each other.

Regard,

Zaby

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hi John N,
I agree with the point @Loukik H said.
If you include similar keywords within the same account , you are building battle against yourself and you became your competitor too.
(i.e.) If you are using same keyword in more than one campaign, Google will choose the ad that’s more relevant or better out of the two to show to users.
This will increase your Avg Cost you are spending per click and you could negatively impact your own Quality Scores.
So, do keyword research for your service/Product and build separate campaigns based on the theme of each service/product.
This will increase conversion will good CTR and less Cost you spend per click.

Best Regards,
Manikandan G.