Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with landing page. Enough clicks but no conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are getting enough clicks on our adwords campaign but no conversion since last one month.

Landing page is:http://www.insight2wealth.com/p/chevron-project-alpha-rom  

Looks like people spending time on website but no one is interested in scheduling appointment.

Your help in analyzing landing page and website will be appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help with landing page. Enough clicks but no conversion

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Minal,

Thanks for posting to the Community. To start with, do you have conversion tracking set up in your AdWords account? If you don't, that's what I would recommend as a first step to start diagnosing your current performance. You can track which campaigns, keywords, ads etc. do lead to sales, and prioritize those within your account.

I'd recommend setting it up through Google Analytics, so that you can also track user behavior once you get to the site.

Cassie

Re: Need help with landing page. Enough clicks but no conversion

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Minal,

As per the Cassie's instructions, first check whether you have switched to a new landing page and is the conversion tag available on the page?
Track user behaviour through analytics or any 3rd party tool.
Are your adcopies imparting the right message. use CTAs in your ads like Book Appointment.

Other things you can check are:

check device data, if you are getting most of the clicks through mobile then check whether your landing page is mobile optimized.
Do A/B testing with the landing page. create new landing page with different layout.
Keep in mind: don't use excessive fields in the appointment form.
Even you can split you appointment form to 2 steps with less fields in each step. Then you can analyse the customer behaviour by setting goal funnel.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’