4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help with adword account's "inner" error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I've got an account in adwords which has been operating just fine until last week. I was trying to make some changes, but after that I have been receiving an error message when I have been signing in. The message doesn't disappear when signing out, but exists there no matter how many times/days I have been signing-in and out again and again.

It seems like my account is "empty" even tough I haven't been quitting the campaings nor the statistics or else.

I just keep having this message: on the red background and on the top of my account, which goes something like this (originally in finnish) in english: "There has been an error in your actions. If you tried to make a change, the recording of it might have failed. Try again by refreshing it. If the error doesn't disappear, sign out from AdWords-account, sign in again and return at this page"

This can't be explained by serverproblem since it has been going out for days and other functions with Google and in internet on the whole are normal. Is my account been "broken"/"corrupted", etc? Is there some answer to his problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need help with adword account's "inner" error

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Try to refresh the page as requested;

Also try to delete cookies and clear cache

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’