AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need help, totally confused,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I recently tryed to register my blog with adSence but I get this error.

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with xxx@server-status.org. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add xxx@gmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

Sign in to the AdSense account associated with xxx@server-status.org at www.google.com/adsense.
On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
Under 'Users with sign-in access', enter xxx@gmail.com and click 'Invite'.
Once you've invited xxx@gmail.com as a login to your account, please check that address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

But I don't want to use that email as that is no more used by me anymore (old bussiness email used in a diff company).

The question is how I can remove that account and use my won xxx@gmail.com.

The first email was deleted from my understanding, but I managed to get the admin to enable it again, but when I loged in to www.google.com/adsense it only shows me the getting started page, so no 'Home tab' or anything, and when I click on get started it askes me the info for my website and so on, and when I enter my blog it asks me to enable monetazation directly from my blog, where I am loged in as xxx@gmail.com .

This is verry confussing and I just want to close the adwords for xxx@server-status.org and enable it for xxx@gmail.com. It shouldn't be that difficult, right?

I also contacted google (after searching like 2h for a contact button, or email address) and I just got back a default email, with almost the same info as in the error I got (it was a autogenerated email I guess, because when I replayed back I didn't get any response back).

Any help is apreciated, or if a actual google adsence staff person could contact me to help me solve this it would be awsome.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need help, totally confused,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Since you are on AdWords Community, I would really encourage you to post your question over Adsense forum to get the specific resolution to your concern. This is the link: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Since you are on AdWords Community, I would really encourage you to post your question over Adsense forum to get the specific resolution to your concern. This is the link: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, will do