Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Need Your Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends,

I want to learn about Adwords, Can anyone please tell me about how i should start and what the steps i should follow to become adwords certified.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need Your Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI RajSharma

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

PLease see the following link "Intro into AdWords" for a general overview of how it works and costs etc.

If you wish to study and sit the exams, you can use the Google learning center and I would strongly advise that you apply all you learn to an actual account. There is also the AdWords help center, which is full of in depth articles.

When studying for the exams, make sure you read the learning center thoroughly, the exams are based on the information found here. As I said above, apply all that you learn, make sure you are familiar with the interface and its functions.

You must sit the Fundamentals exam plus one ( search, display, reporting) other of the exams to become qualified.

Some Fundamentals exam info -

Passing Score: 85%
Time Limit: 120 Minutes
Length: 120 questions

Each exam costs $50, when you click to take the exam the testing center locks your browser screen to prevent you accessing other information.

I hope this information helps :-)

Wishing you the best of luck with your revision

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Need Your Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI RajSharma

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

PLease see the following link "Intro into AdWords" for a general overview of how it works and costs etc.

If you wish to study and sit the exams, you can use the Google learning center and I would strongly advise that you apply all you learn to an actual account. There is also the AdWords help center, which is full of in depth articles.

When studying for the exams, make sure you read the learning center thoroughly, the exams are based on the information found here. As I said above, apply all that you learn, make sure you are familiar with the interface and its functions.

You must sit the Fundamentals exam plus one ( search, display, reporting) other of the exams to become qualified.

Some Fundamentals exam info -

Passing Score: 85%
Time Limit: 120 Minutes
Length: 120 questions

Each exam costs $50, when you click to take the exam the testing center locks your browser screen to prevent you accessing other information.

I hope this information helps :-)

Wishing you the best of luck with your revision