AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My language is not available in Keyword Tool

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Dear all,

For one of my clients in Azerbaijan I would like determine the average monthly searches for a large amount of keywords. So we can, SEO-wise, optimalise their website.

Here comes my problem. In Keyword Tool I can only target on the country itself, but the language is not available..? Is 'all languages' a good replacement? Or does this mean all available languages (without Azerbaijani)?

Greetings, Marike

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: My language is not available in Keyword Tool

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Marike,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your question, I believe it would be a good idea to use "All languages" when searching for a list of keywords in the Keyword Tool. This will allow you to find all relevant keywords in any language used when searching in Azerbaijan.

I also would highly suggest when creating your ads that you create them using any languages that are used in your region/country [i.e. Russian, Persian, Turkish, etc]. If you create the ads in Azerbaijani, you most likely will not get any search hits. I hope this information is helpful. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author
September 2015

Re: My language is not available in Keyword Tool

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Marike,

Thank you for your posting. Regarding your question, I believe it would be a good idea to use "All languages" when searching for a list of keywords in the Keyword Tool. This will allow you to find all relevant keywords in any language used when searching in Azerbaijan.

I also would highly suggest when creating your ads that you create them using any languages that are used in your region/country [i.e. Russian, Persian, Turkish, etc]. If you create the ads in Azerbaijani, you most likely will not get any search hits. I hope this information is helpful. Smiley Happy