2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My image ads are not being displayed after enabling campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I paused my campaign for some hours, made some changes and then enabled it. after 2 hours I found that only text ads have been working, getting impressions and clicks, but my image ads aren't getting any impressions, nor clicks... all stats are zero. I contacted the support and they said it might take up to three hours for the campaign to work effectively after enabling, but it has been almost 4 hours now, and no change yet!!!

My campaign is search network and display select, and I made sure it's enabled and all working

Advice please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dina E
September 2015

Re: My image ads are not being displayed after enabling campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Dina,

Welcome to the AdWords Community Smiley Happy

Generally, display campaign takes sometime to get impression and click after resuming the campaign.

As per you, your text ads started receiving the click and impression as Text ads has started to appear in Search network. You can check this with Device Segment.

So wait for some time, text and banner ads would start appearing in Display network. Also the Search with display select campaign type is made for the small advertisers, who want to reach their ads visibility in display network from search network. So this campaign type gives first preference on search network.

Also i would suggest you for better campaign optimization and management create separate display (one for text ads and one for Banner ads) and search campaign.

As banner ads requires higher bids than the text ads, where you are not allowed to set the the separate bid on Display network, when you opt Search with display select campaign type.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dina E
September 2015

Re: My image ads are not being displayed after enabling campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Dina,

Welcome to the AdWords Community Smiley Happy

Generally, display campaign takes sometime to get impression and click after resuming the campaign.

As per you, your text ads started receiving the click and impression as Text ads has started to appear in Search network. You can check this with Device Segment.

So wait for some time, text and banner ads would start appearing in Display network. Also the Search with display select campaign type is made for the small advertisers, who want to reach their ads visibility in display network from search network. So this campaign type gives first preference on search network.

Also i would suggest you for better campaign optimization and management create separate display (one for text ads and one for Banner ads) and search campaign.

As banner ads requires higher bids than the text ads, where you are not allowed to set the the separate bid on Display network, when you opt Search with display select campaign type.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’