AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My google adwords account was suspended.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the first time I am using Google adwords. As soon as I created the add, I could see the campaign status as eligible and wanted to schedule the start date to a week ahead. When I tried to edit the stat date, I could see that start date is uneditable as it is the same day. I thought the ad may go live and I did not want the add to run as I have to ensure my developer team has fixed a few bugs and finalized everything. So, I paused the campaign. The next day, I got a notification that my account was suspended. I guess, I was not supposed to pause the campaign at this early stage. I have contacted the support and am waiting for their reply. I would really appreciate if I get any helpful suggestions from here.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Pausing your campaign is OK to do. You will have received an email from Google that will briefly mention the reason for the suspension and/or the related policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for replying. In the mail, it says my ad was not in compliance with terms and conditions/policies. I paused the campaign as I felt it may be going live by then. May be it was my misunderstanding. I thought so because the status was showing as 'eligible' and in the schedule section start date was that day itself. I haven't got email notification from google ad words regarding the approval of ad, or publishing the ad. Still I thought the ad may go live seeing the 'eligible' status and the start date. As I mentioned earlier, it is my first experience so lots of concerns are there. Adding to this, now my account got suspended. Still waiting for the reply from the customer support. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No I did not got any email from google for suspended my AdWords account . 

i have two AdWords account I was added my credit card in both AdWords account . 

When I open my AdWords accoun I can see this message (Your AdWords account has been suspended as a result of problems with billing information or violations of our advertising policies. As a result, your ads are not running.)

How can I back my AdWords account ? 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You can call Google and ask them why your account got suspended. It probably is because you were trying to promote something which Google does not allow. 

You can get the phone number from within the interface, depending on which one you are using i.e old or the new one, and speak to someone and they will help you.

Re: My google adwords account was suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. But I was promoted my YouTube video . How can i get Google
phone number? Please talk me. If you know they number please give me.
Thank you

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Have a look at Google AdWords Help Centre Here.

Here's the UK telephone number 0800 169 0409. Mon-Fri 0800-1800hrs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please give me USA customer service number.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You will see that in your AdWords account. Goto the top right hand corner in the wheel icon. They used to show all the worlwide tel. numbers, but they've just changed it and only showing the local number.

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 13.01.14.png