AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My google ad didnt have a picture, how to add? Couldnt find any option to upload

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now i m just seeing a generic greyscale picture of a house. Thanks for advice.

1 Expert replyverified_user

My google ad didnt have a picture, how to add? Couldnt find any option to upload

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Derek M,

If you open Google AdWords, you can click on the Ads tab and see all of your ads that you have created. You will also see a large red box with + AD. If you click that, you will see various options for creating a new ad, which you will see Text ad, Responsive ad, Image ad, Ad gallery, etc. ...and if you click on Image ad, you can create a new ad with a new image. You can also choose Responsive ad or Ad gallery. A text ad cannot include images as they are simply that, a text ad.

Create image ad for AdWords.  

If we can help further, please just let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Derek M,

I have shared below the instruction of uploading an image ad

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Campaigns tab, and then click the name of the display campaign you want to work on.
  3. On the “+ AD” menu”, click Image ad.
  4. In the "Choose how to create your image ad" dialog, click Upload an ad.
  5. In the "Upload image ad" form, click Select an ad group, search for the ad group you want, and then click that ad group to add it.
  6. Drag images, Flash files, or HTML5 ad files into the gray box or click Browse files.
  7. Enter a display URL and a landing page.
    Make sure your image ad follows our image ad policies.
  8. Preview your uploaded ad.
  9. If you want the ad to show on mobile devices, select the Mobile checkbox.
  10. Click Save.
  11. To edit your image ad, find your ad on the “Ads” tab and click the pencil icon next to the ad that you want to edit.
  12. Change the ad name, display URL, or landing page, and then select whether you want the ad to show on mobile devices.
  13. Click Save.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James! Thank you Sayem! Smiley Happy