AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My email no longer gets me into my account!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant sign into my account anymore. It says email not recognized, and i cant get a human at google!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My email no longer gets me into my account!!!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Alice,

Have you tried using a different browser and/or clearing your cache/cookies?  Sometimes switching from IE to FF or Chrome will do the trick.

Do you use a gmail account for your Adwords access?  If so, is the gmail account still accessible? 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are you able to log into other google service like gmail with the account? If you are, have you tried the "can't access your account?" link below the sign in box?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Azatik,

Here is a troubleshooting list provided by Google for Adwords login problems, perhaps this will help!

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=45086

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi azatik,

Were you able to resolve your login issue? If not, let us know.
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zee,

I have the same issue as well.  I know my user name and password, the system would "try" to log in, but in the end will still land on the same log in page.  I've gone through the list of help provided, yet still couldn't solve my issue.

Please help, as I need to get the billing summary for reimbursement!  Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Alice,

Have you tried using a different browser and/or clearing your cache/cookies?  Sometimes switching from IE to FF or Chrome will do the trick.

Do you use a gmail account for your Adwords access?  If so, is the gmail account still accessible? 

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tom!

Thanks! I used Firefox, and it worked! Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Alice,

Glad to help when I can.  If you ever run into any further issues or even just want to bounce some ideas around about your Adwords account(s), this Community is where you want to visit.

Cheers!

-Tom

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
@Alice: I'm glad you all set now.

@Tom: You are a star! Smiley Happy

Thanks.
Zee
G+