Guide Me
star_border

My costumers are abroad looking for my services in Colombia

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys how you doing.
What We have is a bilingual tour company working in a city called Medellin in Colombia South America, but over target market is the foreing English speaking people Want to do any kind of bilingual tours in Medellin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tourantioquia c

Welcome to the community. I've been to Columbia, it's absolutely beautiful. You're lucky to work in such an amazing place Smiley Happy 

Anyway, can you maybe explain in a little more detail what your question is? Are you looking for tips on how to target foreign visitors? Or are you struggling to limit your reach effectively?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Tourantioquia c

I'm with @Dave_Davis, are you able to give us a little more specific information? There are plenty of folks on here that should be able to help you Smiley Happy

-Ruthy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Tourantioquia c,

Based on the details in your post, I think you are looking for language targeting - both local audience & international audience. If that's the case, then you can create two separate campaigns.                                

One campaign on Google Search Network for English speaking audience (English keywords & English ads) targeting both local & international location.

And the second campaign on Google Display Network for the Spanish-speaking audience with Spanish keywords & Spanish Ads. 

Note: Some of your Spanish-speaking customers might use the English language on their Google search interface and some might use the Spanish language on their Google search interface.  So, choose your targeting method accordingly.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sakthi