AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

My company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As a busy man as I am managing my landscape co and doing most of the work myself will I be able to manage this myself. Not a computer savvy.
Gigi
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gigi, and welcome to the forum.  It really depends on what you want and how much you get out of AdWords.  If you're busy and not that IT literate then the best initial solution for you is probably Adwords Express (click here for more details).  Express is about as simple as AdWords gets and there's hardly any management time required.  The downside is that it's really very limited compared to the full product.

If you're in landscape gardening I'm sure you can think of your own analogies with gardens that need a lot of work and maintenance and those that are more self-sufficient.

If you think you'll need all the features of the full product it will require quite a lot of time and learning to be really useful and without this is really is quite easy to spend money with little, if any, return.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: My company

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Gigi;

I  recommend the following article by Jon, for those who consider AdWords;

Where to Start (I) - Before you begin with AdWords

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’